How To Prospect, Sell and Build Your Network Marketing Business With Stories
by Tom "Big Al" Schreiter
Paperback: 106 pages
Publisher: Fortune Network Publishing
List Price: $12.95
Your Price: $11.66
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In network marketing, the easiest and most comfortable way to prospect, sell and sponsor, is with ... a story. Facts are boring. Everyone represents a company with great facts. Our prospects have heard that all before.
But with a story, everything changes. The prospect becomes involved in the story, and instantly sees what you see. And isn't that what you want?
So forget the flip chart, the presentation book, the website, the PowerPoint, and the video. These are great tools after your prospect has made the mental decision to do business with you. Instead, use stories to get that "Yes" decision. Then you can do your regular boring, fact-filled presentation, but use this presentation as your new distributor's first training session. The difference is monumental.
Instead of detailed explanation (facts) about what stories do inside your prospects' heads, I focused this book on the actual stories I use, word-for-word. You will love these stories, you will use them often, and you will definitely enjoy the increased success in your business.
Join the top earners now and become a professional storyteller.
Order this book now and start enjoying some great MLM and network marketing stories to move your business forward.
- How To Get Instant Trust, Belief, Influence, and Rapport! 13 Ways To Create Open Minds By Talking To The Subconscious Mind
- Ice Breakers! How To Get Any Prospect To Beg You For A Presentation
- How To Build Network Marketing Leaders Volume One: Step-by-Step Creation of MLM Professionals
- Big Al's MLM Sponsoring Magic: How to Build a Network Marketing Team Quickly
- 26 Instant Marketing Ideas to Build Your Network Marketing Business: Powerful Marketing Tips & Campaigns to Build Your Business F-A-S-T!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.