The Asperkid's (Secret) Book of Social Rules: The Handbook of Not-so-obvious Social Guidelines for Tweens and Teens With Asperger Syndrome
by Jennifer Cook O'Toole
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Pub
List Price: $19.95
Your Price: $14.06
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Being a teen or tween isn't easy for anyone -- but it's especially tough for Asperkids. I know. I was one, I taught a whole bunch, and I am going to be raising three! That's also why I know that Asperkdis deserve their very own guide to all of the hidden social rules that are awfully confusing to us, even if they seem obvious to everyone else. "The Asperkids' (Secret) Rule Book of Social Rules." This isn't your momma's Emily Post, and there is no "don't do this" finger-wagging or patronizing "high and mighty preaching" here. Instead, the "Secret" Book gives Asperkids (aged 10-17) respectful, funny insights written "for Aspies by an Aspie." Chock full of illustrations, logic and even a practice session or six (in comic strip style, thank you very much!), this is the handbook every adult Aspie wishes we'd had growing up, but never did.
- Asperger's Rules!: How to Make Sense of School and Friends
- Asperkids: An Insider's Guide to Loving, Understanding, and Teaching Children with Asperger's Syndrome
- Can I Tell You About Asperger Syndrome?: A Guide for Friends and Family
- The Aspie Teen's Survival Guide: Candid Advice for Teens, Tweens, and Parents, from a Young Man with Asperger's Syndrome
- Freaks, Geeks & Asperger Syndrome: A User Guide to Adolescence
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.