The Fast Diet Cookbook: Low-Calorie Fast Diet Recipes and Meal Plans for the 5:2 Diet and Intermittent Fasting
by Rockridge Press
Paperback: 148 pages
Publisher: Rockridge Press
List Price: $9.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Fast Diet, also known as the 5 2 Diet, is a sensible and effective approach to weight loss. It's simple--you'll eat low-calorie meals two days a week, while eating your recommended daily requirement of calories on the other five days. Once you start a Fast Diet, you'll watch the pounds melt away.
THE FAST DIET COOKBOOK gives you the recipes and guidance you need to easily transform your body and your eating habits on the Fast Diet.
Start a Fast Diet right away for health and weight loss, with:
- Dozens of delicious, easy Fast Diet recipes for both fasting and non-fasting days
- 32 tasty recipes for your low-calorie fasting days, including Banana Walnut Muffins, French Onion Soup, and Vegetable Lo Mein
- Over 40 filling recipes during your non-fasting days, like Tomato Basil Flatbread, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, and Spinach Mushroom Lasagna Bake
- A one-month Fast Diet meal plan, customized for both men and women based on recommended daily calorie intake
- Information on the science of the Fast Diet and how it promotes weight loss and optimum health
- The 5:2 Fast Diet: Recipe Book
- The FastDiet Cookbook: 150 Delicious, Calorie-Controlled Meals to Make Your Fasting Days Easy
- 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Healthy and Filling 5:2 Fast Diet Recipes that You Can Make Now to Lose Weight and Enhance your Health. (A Cookbook and Guide to the 5:2 Fast Diet)
- The 5: 2 Fast Diet for Beginners: The Complete Book for Intermittent Fasting with Easy Recipes and Weight Loss
- The FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.