How Children Succeed in 30 Minutes - The Expert Guide to Paul Tough's Critically Acclaimed Book (the 30 Minute Expert Series)
by The 30 Minute Expert Series
Paperback: 40 pages
Publisher: Garamond Press
List Price: $6.99
Your Price: $6.82
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
How Children Succeed ...in 30 minutes is your guide to quickly understanding the important child-rearing lessons outlined in Paul Tough's groundbreaking best seller, How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character.
In How Children Succeed, Paul Tough examines how certain character traits lead to successful children and, ultimately, successful adults. An essential read for parents and educators, How Children Succeed concludes that developing certain character strengths--grit, self-control, zest, social intelligence, gratitude, optimism, and curiosity--is the most powerful tool in producing happy and well-adjusted kids.
Use this helpful guide to understand the key ideas behind How Children Succeed in a fraction of the time, with tools such as:
- A helpful summary of Paul Tough's research and arguments, drawn from the work of neuroscientists, educators, psychologists, and economists
- In-depth analysis of eight important case studies from How Children Succeed
- Critical reception of How Children Succeed from major publications and thought leaders
- Suggestions for applying Tough's theories to help your children succeed
- How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character
- Building Resilience in Children and Teens: Giving Kids Roots and Wings
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team in 30 Minutes - The Expert Guide to Patrick Lencioni's Critically Acclaimed Bestseller
- Getting Things Done in 30 Minutes - The Expert Guide to David Allen's Critically Acclaimed Book
- Good to Great in 30 Minutes - The Expert Guide to Jim Collins's Critically Acclaimed Book (the 30 Minute Expert Series)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.