Mindsets in the Classroom: Building a Culture of Success and Student Achievement in Schools
by Mary Cay Ricci
Paperback: 170 pages
Publisher: Prufrock Press
List Price: $21.95
Your Price: $14.61
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
When students believe that dedication and hard work can change their performance in school, they grow to become resilient, successful students. Inspired by the popular mindset idea that hard work and effort can lead to success, Mindsets in the Classroom provides educators with ideas for ways to build a growth mindset school culture, wherein students are challenged to change their thinking about their abilities and potential. The book includes a planning template, step-by-step description of a growth mindset culture, and "look-fors" for adopting a differentiated, responsive instruction model teachers can use immediately in their classrooms.
- Teaching That Changes Lives: 12 Mindset Tools for Igniting the Love of Learning (BK Life)
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- Your Fantastic Elastic Brain
- How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character
- Fostering Grit: How do I prepare my students for the real world? (ASCD Arias)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.