The Ultimate Scholarship Book 2013: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships, Grants and Prizes (Ultimate Scholarship Book: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships,)
by Gen Tanabe, Kelly Tanabe
Paperback: 832 pages
Publisher: Supercollege, Llc
List Price: $26.95
Your Price: $20.09
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Information on thousands of scholarships, grants, and prizes is easily accessible in this revised directory with more than 700 new listings that feature awards indexed by career goal, major, academics, public service, talent, athletics, religion, ethnicity, and more. Each entry contains all the necessary information for students and parents to complete the application process, including eligibility requirements, how to obtain an application, how to get more information about each award, sponsor website listings, award amounts, and key deadlines. With scholarships for high school, college, graduate, and adult students, this guide also includes tips on how to conduct the most effective search, how to write a winning application, and how to avoid scams.
- How to Go to College Almost for Free
- Scholarships, Grants & Prizes 2013 (Peterson's Scholarships, Grants & Prizes)
- Scholarship Handbook 2013: All-New 16th Edition (College Board Scholarship Handbook)
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner: The Secrets That Helped Me Win $500,000 in Free Money for College- How You Can Too!
- Getting Financial Aid 2013: All-new seventh edition (College Board Guide to Getting Financial Aid)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.