Smarter Budgets, Smarter Schools: How to Survive and Thrive in Tight Times
by Nathan Levenson
Paperback: 232 pages
Publisher: Harvard Education Press
List Price: $29.95
Your Price: $27.69
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Armed with real-world examples and out-of-the-box ideas, Levenson challenges conventional thinking about school budgeting and offers a compelling way forward for school superintendents, central office leaders, building principals, and school board members.
Virtually every school district in the nation is experiencing an extended period of financial constraints. Shrinking tax revenue due to the Great Recession, decreasing federal stimulus funds, rising health care and pension costs, and fast-growing high-need student populations will continue to test superintendents and school boards as they seek to prepare students for a globally competitive environment with fewer resources.
- Leverage Leadership: A Practical Guide to Building Exceptional Schools
- Professional Capital: Transforming Teaching in Every School
- Effective Supervision: Supporting the Art and Science of Teaching (Professional Development)
- The Principal's Guide to School Budgeting
- Funds of Knowledge: Theorizing Practices in Households, Communities, and Classrooms
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.