Smarter Budgets, Smarter Schools: How To Survive and Thrive in Tight Times
by Nathan Levenson
Paperback: 232 pages
Publisher: Harvard Education Press
List Price: $29.95
Your Price: $28.45
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Virtually every school district in the nation is experiencing an extended period of financial constraints. Shrinking tax revenue, decreasing federal stimulus funds, rising health care and pension costs, and growing high-need student populations will continue to test superintendents and school boards as they seek to prepare students for a globally competitive environment.
- The Principal's Guide to School Budgeting
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- Within Reach: Leadership Lessons in School Reform from Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
- Stretching the School Dollar: How Schools and Districts Can Save Money While Serving Students Best (Educational Innovations Series)
- Leverage Leadership: A Practical Guide to Building Exceptional Schools
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.