Quiet Influence: The Introvert's Guide to Making a Difference
by Jennifer Kahnweiler
Paperback: 168 pages
Publisher: Berrett-Koehler Publishers
List Price: $17.95
Your Price: $14.14
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Introverts may feel powerless in a world where extroverts seem to rule, but there’s more than one way to have some sway. Jennifer Kahnweiler proves introverts can be highly effective influencers when, instead of trying to act like extroverts, they use their natural strengths to make a difference. Kahnweiler identifies six unique strengths of introverts and includes a Quiet Influence Quotient (QIQ) quiz to measure how well you’re using these six strengths now. Then, through questions, tools, exercises, and powerful real-world examples, you will increase your mastery of these strengths.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
- The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World
- The Introvert's Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World (Perigee Book)
- The Introverted Leader: Building on Your Quiet Strength (BK Business)
- Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life Is Your Hidden Strength
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.