Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry
Hardcover: 1520 pages
List Price: $103.99
Your Price: $88.50
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Acclaimed by students and instructors alike, Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry is now in its Seventh Edition, featuring updated chapters plus new material that meets the needs of today's medicinal chemistry courses. This latest edition offers an unparalleled presentation of drug discovery and pharmacodynamic agents, integrating principles of medicinal chemistry with pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and clinical pharmacy.
All the chapters have been written by an international team of respected researchers and academicians. Careful editing ensures thoroughness, a consistent style and format, and easy navigation throughout the text.
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 12/E (LANGE Basic Science)
- Review of Organic Functional Groups: Introduction to Medicinal Organic Chemistry
- Handbook of Nonprescription Drugs: An Interactive Approach to Self-Care
- Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Twelfth Edition
- Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.