Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry
Hardcover: 1520 pages
List Price: $107.99
Your Price: $89.98
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Acclaimed by students and instructors alike, Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry is now in its Seventh Edition, featuring updated chapters plus new material that meets the needs of today's medicinal chemistry courses. This latest edition offers an unparalleled presentation of drug discovery and pharmacodynamic agents, integrating principles of medicinal chemistry with pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and clinical pharmacy.
All the chapters have been written by an international team of respected researchers and academicians. Careful editing ensures thoroughness, a consistent style and format, and easy navigation throughout the text.
- Review of Organic Functional Groups: Introduction to Medicinal Organic Chemistry
- A Practical Guide to Contemporary Pharmacy Practice, 3rd Edition
- Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Twelfth Edition
- Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems
- Principles of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy, 3rd Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.