The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search
by Wayne Breitbarth
Paperback: 232 pages
Publisher: Greenleaf Book Group Press
List Price: $16.95
Your Price: $13.79
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
2nd Edition of the world's most popular LinkedIn book
Many LinkedIn books focus solely on creating a killer LinkedIn profile. But LinkedIn is not a passive sport. You can't just sit around waiting for people to find your awesome profile.
This book will help you create a top-notch profile AND make REAL MONEY with LinkedIn.
Tens of thousands have already used Wayne Breitbarth's LinkedIn secrets to land lucrative new customers, find great new jobs, and, of course, generate more income.
And most people have only scratched the surface of LinkedIn's potential.
This completely updated and expanded 2nd Edition of Breitbarth's bestselling book The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success will help you:
- Set yourself apart from the LinkedIn masses
- Get people to immediately engage with you after they see your profile
- Find the right people and turn them into customers
- Discover insider information about employers, customers, and even your competitors
- Find a great new job--many times when you're not even looking for one!
- How To Build the ULTIMATE LinkedIn Profile In Under An Hour: Boost Your Branding
- Maximum Success with LinkedIn: Dominate Your Market, Build a Global Brand, and Create the Career of Your Dreams
- The LinkedIn Code: Unlock the largest online business social network to get leads, prospects & clients for B2B, professional services and sales & marketing pros
- How to REALLY use LinkedIn (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Discover the true power of LinkedIn and how to leverage it for your business and career.
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.