What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook, Fourth Edition
by Richard N. Bolles
Paperback: 80 pages
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
List Price: $12.99
Your Price: $9.91
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Career expert Richard N. Bolles walks job-hunters step by step through his famed self-inventory tool, the Flower Exercise, to discover their favorite skills and goals and create a picture of their ideal job or next career.
Whether you’re a recent grad, a midlife career-changer, or simply out of work, What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter’s Workbook is your key to creating a picture of your ideal job or next career.
Career guru Richard N. Bolles has been helping job-hunters for decades with his classic job-search guide, What Color Is Your Parachute? This revised and updated full-color workbook makes doing his highly effective Flower Exercise easy. With user-friendly exercises, all-new material, and plenty of space to write, the Job-Hunter’s Workbook will help you translate personal interests into marketable job skills. Simple step-by-step worksheets will illuminate your favorite transferable skills, fields of knowledge, job environments, values and goals, working conditions, and levels of responsibility and salary. Once you’ve completed the workbook, you’ll have a comprehensive picture of your dream job, and be able to target your ideal work situation.
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- The Pathfinder: How to Choose or Change Your Career for a Lifetime of Satisfaction and Success (Touchstone Books)
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Guide to Rethinking Resumes: Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter and Land Your Dream Interview
- Do What You Are: Discover the Perfect Career for You Through the Secrets of Personality Type
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2014: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.