The 2-Hour Job Search: Using Technology to Get the Right Job Faster
by Steve Dalton
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
List Price: $12.99
Your Price: $11.69
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A job-search manual that gives career seekers a systematic, tech-savvy formula to efficiently and effectively target potential employers and secure the essential first interview.
The 2-Hour Job Search shows job-seekers how to work smarter (and faster) to secure first interviews. Through a prescriptive approach, Dalton explains how to wade through the Internet’s sea of information and create a job-search system that relies on mainstream technology such as Excel, Google, LinkedIn, and alumni databases to create a list of target employers, contact them, and then secure an interview—with only two hours of effort. Avoiding vague tips like “leverage your contacts,” Dalton tells job-hunters exactly what to do and how to do it. This empowering book focuses on the critical middle phase of the job search and helps readers bring organization to what is all too often an ineffectual and frustrating process.
- 100 Conversations for Career Success: Learn to Network, Cold Call, and Tweet Your Way to Your Dream Job
- The 20-Minute Networking Meeting: Learn to Network. Get a Job.
- Never Apply for a Job Again!: Break the Rules, Cut the Line, Beat the Rest
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.