The 2-Hour Job Search: Using Technology to Get the Right Job Faster
by Steve Dalton
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
List Price: $12.99
Your Price: $10.16
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A job-search manual that gives career seekers a systematic, tech-savvy formula to efficiently and effectively target potential employers and secure the essential first interview.
The 2-Hour Job Search shows job-seekers how to work smarter (and faster) to secure first interviews. Through a prescriptive approach, Dalton explains how to wade through the Internet’s sea of information and create a job-search system that relies on mainstream technology such as Excel, Google, LinkedIn, and alumni databases to create a list of target employers, contact them, and then secure an interview—with only two hours of effort. Avoiding vague tips like “leverage your contacts,” Dalton tells job-hunters exactly what to do and how to do it. This empowering book focuses on the critical middle phase of the job search and helps readers bring organization to what is all too often an ineffectual and frustrating process.
- Never Apply for a Job Again!: Break the Rules, Cut the Line, Beat the Rest
- How to Interview Like a Top MBA: Job-Winning Strategies From Headhunters, Fortune 100 Recruiters, and Career Counselors
- Principles of Microeconomics (The Mcgraw-Hill Series in Economics)
- Jobs That Matter: Find a Stable, Fulfilling Career in Public Service
- Get to the Point! Painless Advice for Writing Memos, Letters and Emails Your Colleagues and Clients Will Understand, Second Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.