Theoretical Basis for Nursing, Third Edition
by Melanie McEwen PhD RN, Evelyn M. Wills PhD RN
Paperback: 528 pages
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
List Price: $63.99
Your Price: $54.55
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Designed for one of the core courses taught in all graduate nursing programs, this text is the most contemporary, concise, and readable nursing theory textbook on the market. It presents historical perspectives on the development of nursing theory, assessments of concept and theory development and theory evaluation, middle-range theories, and shared theories from other disciplines in the sociologic, behavioral, and biomedical sciences, focusing on the application of theory. Learning features found throughout the text include case studies and end-of-chapter summaries that help to reinforce essential concepts.
- Advanced Practice Nursing
- Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice ( Third Edition )
- Strategies for Theory Construction in Nursing (5th Edition)
- Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice, 9th Edition
- Resource Manual for Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.