Theoretical Basis for Nursing, Third Edition
by Melanie McEwen PhD RN CNE ANEF, Evelyn M. Wills PhD RN
Paperback: 528 pages
List Price: $66.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Designed for one of the core courses taught in all graduate nursing programs, this text is the most contemporary, concise, and readable nursing theory textbook on the market. It presents historical perspectives on the development of nursing theory, assessments of concept and theory development and theory evaluation, middle-range theories, and shared theories from other disciplines in the sociologic, behavioral, and biomedical sciences, focusing on the application of theory. Learning features found throughout the text include case studies and end-of-chapter summaries that help to reinforce essential concepts.
- Strategies for Theory Construction in Nursing (5th Edition)
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
- Advanced Practice Nursing: Evolving Roles for the Transformation of the Profession
- Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice, 9th Edition
- Theoretical Basis for Nursing
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.