The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite
by David A. Kessler
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Rodale Books
List Price: $15.99
Your Price: $11.10
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Drawn from the latest brain science as well as interviews with top physicians and food industry insiders, The End of Overeating exposes the food industry’s aggressive marketing tactics and reveals shocking facts about how we lost control over food—and what we can do to get it back. For the millions of people struggling with their weight as well as those of us who simply can’t seem to eat our favorite foods in moderation, Dr. Kessler’s cutting-edge investigation offers valuable insights and practical answers for America’s largest-ever public health crisis. There has never been a more thorough, compelling, or in-depth analysis of why we eat the way we do.
- Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think
- The Way to Eat: A Six-Step Path to Lifelong Weight Control
- Your Food Is Fooling You: How Your Brain Is Hijacked by Sugar, Fat, and Salt
- Refined to Real Food: Moving Your Family Toward Healthier, Wholesome Eating
- Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.