Hollywood Screenwriting Directory Spring 2013: A Specialized Resource for Discovering Where & How to Sell Your Screenplay
from F+W Media
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: F+W Media
List Price: $49.95
Mailing out submissions based on some contact information you found on the Internet isn't going to get your script sold. What's truly valuable to an aspiring screenwriter is the kind of specific details you can only get through years of Industry experience.
That's why The Writers Store compiled the Hollywood Screenwriting Directory, the product of more than three decades working directly with the people behind the world's favorite films. This targeted reference book features:
- Verified contact information for Hollywood buyers, including phone numbers, and street and email addresses.
- Crucial details like whether they accept unsolicited material and how they prefer to receive submissions.
- A guide to proper script format and advice on packaging your submission.
- Step-by-step instructions for writing professional query letters, treatments and tag lines.
- Hollywood Screenwriting Directory Fall/Winter Volume 3: A Specialized Resource for Discovering Where & How to Sell Your Screenplay
- 2013 Guide to Literary Agents
- Hollywood Screenwriting Directory Fall 2012: A Specialized Resource for Discovering Where & How to Sell Your Screenplay
- 2014 Guide to Literary Agents
- The Screenwriter's Guide to Agents and Managers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.