2014 Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market (Children's Writer's and Illustrator's Market)
by Chuck Sambuchino
Paperback: 442 pages
Publisher: Writer's Digest Books
List Price: $29.99
Your Price: $22.19
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
If you write or illustrate for young readers with the hope of getting published, the 2014 Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market is the trusted resource you need. Now in its 26th edition, CWIM is the definitive publishing guide for anyone who seeks to write or illustrate for kids and young adults. Inside you'll find more than 650 listings for children's book markets (publishers, agents, magazines, and more)--including a point of contact, how to properly submit your work, and what categories each market accepts. You'll also find:
- Interviews with some of today's hottest authors and illustrators, including author R.L. Stine (the Goosebumps series), author Marie Lu (Legend), author Beth Revis (Across the Universe), and illustrator Debbie Ridpath (I'm Bored, written by Michael Ian Black).
- The ever-popular "First Books" article, where debut writers and illustrators explain what they did right and how you can follow in their footsteps to success.
- In-depth articles on picture books, query letters, novel voice, author platform, the status of indie-publishing, literary agents, and more.
"I buy a copy of Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market every single year. It's the definitive, must-have resource for children's publishing." --Jesse Klausmeier, author of the picture book Open This Little Book
"Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market is a great resource for artists and writers who are ready to share their talent with the world." --Meg Cabot, author of The Princess Diaries
- The Business of Writing for Children: An Award-Winning Author's Tips on Writing Children's Books and Publishing Them, or How to Write, Publish, and Promote a Book for Kids
- Children's Writer's Word Book
- 2014 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Publishing Children's Books, 3rd Edition (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback))
- Writing Picture Books: A Hands-On Guide from Story Creation to Publication
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.