2013 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market (Artists and Graphic Designers Market)
from North Light Books
Paperback: 672 pages
Publisher: North Light Books
List Price: $34.99
Your Price: $24.62
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
2013 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for any artist who wants to establish or expand a career in fine art, illustration or graphic design. Thousands of successful artists have relied on us to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2013 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible.
Expand your art business with these resources:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news and much more (Note: free subscription comes with print version only)
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,700 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs and more
- Articles on the business of freelancing—from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types
- NEW! Informative articles on strategic planning, strengthening a business, budgets, negotiating contracts and applying for grants
- NEW! Special features on writing for artists, communicating with clients, hanging a solo show and achieving work-life balance
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including artist Lisa Cyr, illustrator Loren Long, and These Are Things design duo Jen Adrion and Omar Noory
PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.
- 2013 Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market
- Graphic Artist's Guild Handbook of Pricing and Ethical Guidelines (Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines)
- Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business
- 2014 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market (Artists and Graphic Designers Market)
- New Markets for Artists: How to Sell, Fund Projects, and Exhibit Using Social Media, DIY Pop-Ups, eBay, Kickstarter, and Much More
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.