The Resume Handbook: How to Write Outstanding Resumes and Cover Letters for Every Situation
by Arthur D Rosenberg
Paperback: 176 pages
Publisher: Adams Media
List Price: $10.95
Your Price: $9.86
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
With The Resume Handbook, you can make sure yours is the one on top! Your resume has one purpose: to obtain an interview. In order to create an interview-winning resume, you need to know what to say and how to say it - and The Resume Handbook will show you how.The book focuses on three major objectives:
- Organization: Give your resume structure and visual impact to immediately capture attention
- The Basics: What to include and what to leave out so you don't turn off the reader
- Accomplishments: Present yourself as a highly motivated achiever
Now in its fifth edition, The Resume Handbook features thirty-seven of the best resumes ever written and provides no-nonsense advice for making your resume stand out from the crowd.
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: A Killer Resume Gets More Job Interviews!
- Resumes For Dummies
- Reading Primary Literature: A Practical Guide to Evaluating Research Articles in Biology
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
- Quick Resume & Cover Letter Book: Write and Use an Effective Resume in Just One Day
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.