The Resume Handbook: How to Write Outstanding Resumes and Cover Letters for Every Situation
by Arthur D Rosenberg
Paperback: 176 pages
Publisher: Adams Media
List Price: $10.95
Your Price: $9.79
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Only one interview is granted for every 250 resumes received
With The Resume Handbook, you can make sure yours is the one on top! Your resume has one purpose: to obtain an interview. In order to create an interview-winning resume, you need to know what to say and how to say it - and The Resume Handbook will show you how.
The book focuses on three major objectives:
- Organization: Give your resume structure and visual impact to immediately capture attention
- The Basics: What to include and what to leave out so you don't turn off the reader
- Accomplishments: Present yourself as a highly motivated achiever
Now in its fifth edition, The Resume Handbook features thirty-seven of the best resumes ever written and provides no-nonsense advice for making your resume stand out from the crowd.
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: A Killer Resume Gets More Job Interviews!
- Resumes For Dummies
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
- Reading Primary Literature: A Practical Guide to Evaluating Research Articles in Biology
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.