101 Smart Questions to Ask on Your Interview
by Ron Fry
Paperback: 168 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning PTR
List Price: $12.99
Your Price: $9.52
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This book is for every job candidate who thinks "Do you have any questions for me?" marks the end of an interview. It doesn't. In fact, it marks the beginning of the last and perhaps most important interview phase - a phase so important that failing to prepare properly for it can undo all your hard work, including providing great answers to tough questions! Asking questions in your interview is your moment to shine - to show off the depth and breadth of your research, to remind the interviewer of how perfectly your credentials fit the job description, and to actually ask for the job! From what to ask, when to ask it, and the kind of answers to expect, this book gives every candidate, from first-timers to seasoned pros, the practical information and advice they need to ace the entire interview and get their dream job.
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions (Ron Fry's How to Study Program)
- Knock 'em Dead Job Interview: How to Turn Job Interviews Into Job Offers
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: A Killer Resume Gets More Job Interviews!
- 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions
- What I Wish EVERY Job Candidate Knew: 15 Minutes to a Better Interview
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.