by Tom Rath
Hardcover: 183 pages
Publisher: Gallup Press
List Price: $27.95
Your Price: $15.18
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day?
Chances are, you don't. All too often, our natural talents go untapped. From the cradle to the cubicle, we devote more time to fixing our shortcomings than to developing our strengths.
To help people uncover their talents, Gallup introduced the first version of its online assessment, StrengthsFinder, in 2001 which ignited a global conversation and helped millions to discover their top five talents.
In its latest national bestseller, StrengthsFinder 2.0, Gallup unveils the new and improved version of its popular assessment, language of 34 themes, and much more (see below for details). While you can read this book in one sitting, you'll use it as a reference for decades.
Loaded with hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths, this new book and accompanying website will change the way you look at yourself--and the world around you--forever.
Available exclusively in StrengthsFinder 2.0:
(using the unique access code included with each book)
* A new and upgraded edition of the StrengthsFinder assessment
* A personalized Strengths Discovery and Action-Planning Guide for applying your strengths in the next week, month, and year
* A more customized version of your top five theme report
* 50 Ideas for Action (10 strategies for building on each of your top five themes)
- Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Poised for Success: Mastering the Four Qualities That Distinguish Outstanding Professionals
- Business Class: Etiquette Essentials for Success at Work
- The Etiquette Advantage in Business, Third Edition: Personal Skills for Professional Success
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.