A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
by Daniel H. Pink
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Riverhead Trade
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $9.04
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Drawing on research from around the world, Pink (author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Motivating Others) outlines the six fundamentally human abilities that are absolute essentials for professional success and personal fulfillment--and reveals how to master them. A Whole New Mind takes readers to a daring new place, and a provocative and necessary new way of thinking about a future that's already here.
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- The Artist's Way at Work: Riding the Dragon
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- Are Your Lights On?: How to Figure Out What the Problem Really Is
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.