A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
by Daniel H. Pink
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Riverhead Trade
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $9.04
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Drawing on research from around the world, Pink (author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Motivating Others) outlines the six fundamentally human abilities that are absolute essentials for professional success and personal fulfillment--and reveals how to master them. A Whole New Mind takes readers to a daring new place, and a provocative and necessary new way of thinking about a future that's already here.
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- Play: How it Shapes the Brain, Opens the Imagination, and Invigorates the Soul
- The Artist's Way at Work: Riding the Dragon
- The Serving Leader: Five Powerful Actions that Will Transform Your Team, Your Business, and Your Community
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.