A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
by Daniel H. Pink
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Riverhead Books
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $10.27
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The future belongs to a different kind of person with a different kind of mind: artists, inventors, storytellers-creative and holistic "right-brain" thinkers whose abilities mark the fault line between who gets ahead and who doesn't.
Drawing on research from around the world, Pink (author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Motivating Others) outlines the six fundamentally human abilities that are absolute essentials for professional success and personal fulfillment--and reveals how to master them. A Whole New Mind takes readers to a daring new place, and a provocative and necessary new way of thinking about a future that's already here.
- Brand Thinking and Other Noble Pursuits
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- The Serving Leader: Five Powerful Actions that Will Transform Your Team, Your Business, and Your Community
- Grid Systems: Principles of Organizing Type (Design Briefs)
- Little Bets: How Breakthrough Ideas Emerge from Small Discoveries
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.