The Higher Education Bubble (Encounter Broadside)
by Glenn Harlan Reynolds
Paperback: 56 pages
Publisher: Encounter Books
List Price: $5.99
In this Broadside, Glenn Harlan Reynolds explains the causes and effects of this bubble and the steps colleges and universities must take to ensure their survival. Many graduates are unable to secure employment sufficient to pay off their loans, which are usually not dischargeable in bankruptcy. As students become less willing to incur debt for education, colleges and universities will have to adapt to a new world of cost pressures and declining public support.
- The K-12 Implosion (Encounter Broadside)
- The Education Apocalypse: How It Happened and How to Survive It
- The New School: How the Information Age Will Save American Education from Itself
- The Dependency Agenda (Encounter Broadsides)
- American Higher Education in Crisis?: What Everyone Needs to Know®
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.