The Higher Education Bubble (Encounter Broadside)
by Glenn Harlan Reynolds
Paperback: 56 pages
Publisher: Encounter Books
List Price: $5.99
In this Broadside, Glenn Harlan Reynolds explains the causes and effects of this bubble and the steps colleges and universities must take to ensure their survival. Many graduates are unable to secure employment sufficient to pay off their loans, which are usually not dischargeable in bankruptcy. As students become less willing to incur debt for education, colleges and universities will have to adapt to a new world of cost pressures and declining public support.
- The K-12 Implosion (Encounter Broadside)
- The Dependency Agenda (Encounter Broadsides)
- The New School: How the Information Age Will Save American Education from Itself
- American Higher Education in Crisis?: What Everyone Needs to Know®
- The Student Loan Scam: The Most Oppressive Debt in U.S. History and How We Can Fight Back
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.