Handbook of Psychopathy
from The Guilford Press
Paperback: 651 pages
Publisher: The Guilford Press
List Price: $65.00
Your Price: $52.92
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
With contributions from foremost experts, this authoritative handbook provides a state-of-the-science review of current knowledge on the psychopathic personality. Coverage includes major theoretical models; conceptual and definitional questions; assessment approaches; and etiological pathways, ranging from family and environmental factors to genes, neurotransmitters, and brain systems. Manifestations of psychopathy in specific populations are addressed, as are links to salient problem behaviors such as aggression, substance abuse, sexual offending, and recidivism. Clinical and legal issues are also examined in depth. Seamlessly edited, each major thematic section concludes with a summary chapter that integrates the findings presented and highlights key questions for future research.
- Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us
- Clinician's Guide to Violence Risk Assessment
- The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry
- Thinking About Psychopaths and Psychopathy: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions With Case Examples
- Serial Murderers and their Victims
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.