Quick Resume & Cover Letter Book: Write and Use an Effective Resume in Just One Day
by Michael Farr, JIST Editors
Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Jist Works
List Price: $14.95
Your Price: $12.65
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Americas leading job search and career guidance expert presents his definitive guide to resumes, offering well-researched and proven techniques; a friendly, easy-to-follow design; and rock-solid advice to create outstanding resumes and, more importantly, use them effectively. The very easy-to-use first section of the book shows how to create a basic resume in about an hour and an improved resume in about half a day. The new edition includes more than 90 sample resumes written by professional resume writers for all types of jobs and people. The book also provides excellent career counseling sections to help people define their ideal job then go out and get it. This book can help anyone find a job from high school graduates to high-level professionals.
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: A Killer Resume Gets More Job Interviews!
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions (Ron Fry's How to Study Program)
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.