Federal Resume Guidebook: Strategies for Writing a Winning Federal Resume (Federal Resume Guidebook: Write a Winning Federal Resume to Get in), 5th Edition
by Kathryn Kraemer Troutman
Paperback: 448 pages
Publisher: Jist Works
List Price: $21.95
Your Price: $16.80
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Hiring Reform Initiative has completely changed the federal hiring process. This book shows you writing methods to get best qualified, referred to a supervisor, interviewed, and hired! Effectively include KSAs in your resume with accomplishments. Maximize readability with the Outline Format federal resume. Analyze vacancy announcements for keywords. Master the Assessment Questionnaire. Format your USAJOBS federal resume for readability. Includes dozens of sample federal resumes in the Outline Format with KSAs!
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job, 3rd Ed With CDROM (Ten Steps to a Federal Job: Federal Jobs, Jobs, Jobs)
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Networking, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, and More!
- The Book of U.S. Government Jobs: Where They Are, What's Available, & How to Complete a Federal Resume
- Student's Federal Career Guide: Students, Recent Graduates, Veterans- Learn How to Write a Competitive Federal Resume for a Pathways Internship for USAJOBS Federal Careers
- Expert Resumes for Military-To-Civilian Transitions 2nd Ed
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.