Cover Letter Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of Professional Resume Writers
by Wendy S. Enelow, Louise M. Kursmark
Paperback: 448 pages
Publisher: Jist Works
List Price: $18.95
Your Price: $13.70
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Professional resume and cover letter writers reveal their inside secrets for creating phenomenal cover letters that get attention and land interviews. Features more than 130 sample cover letters written for all types of job seekers, including the Before-and-After transformations that can make boring letters fabulous.
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
- Interview Magic: Job Interview Secrets from America's Career and Life Coach
- 2500 Keywords to Get You Hired
- 101 Best Resumes to Sell Yourself
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: How to Write a Killer Resume That Gets You Job Interviews
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.