Interview Magic: Job Interview Secrets from America's Career and Life Coach
by Susan Britton Whitcomb
Paperback: 500 pages
Publisher: JIST Works
List Price: $18.95
Interview Magic 2nd Edition is a companion to the very successful Resume Magic and Cover Letter Magic. More than an interview how-to, this "career dictionary" holds A-to-Z secrets from America's most trusted career coach. Future-proof your career as you learn to provide value to employers, create a memorable career brand, quadruple your interview opportunities, tap into the most overlooked interview "must," demonstrate your ability to do the job, and bottom-line the return-on-investment employers will receive for hiring you. In addition, identify your Achilles Heel and maintain a mindset that will increase your confidence and success.
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
- Cover Letter Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of Professional Resume Writers
- Job Search Magic: Insider Secrets from America's Career And Life Coach
- Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer
- The 6 Reasons You'll Get the Job: What Employers Look for--Whether They Know It or Not
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.