Interview Magic: Job Interview Secrets from America's Career and Life Coach
by Susan Britton Whitcomb
Paperback: 500 pages
Publisher: JIST Works
List Price: $18.95
Interview Magic 2nd Edition is a companion to the very successful Resume Magic and Cover Letter Magic. More than an interview how-to, this "career dictionary" holds A-to-Z secrets from America's most trusted career coach. Future-proof your career as you learn to provide value to employers, create a memorable career brand, quadruple your interview opportunities, tap into the most overlooked interview "must," demonstrate your ability to do the job, and bottom-line the return-on-investment employers will receive for hiring you. In addition, identify your Achilles Heel and maintain a mindset that will increase your confidence and success.
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
- Cover Letter Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of Professional Resume Writers
- Job Search Magic: Insider Secrets from America's Career And Life Coach
- Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions (Ron Fry's How to Study Program)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.