The Compound Effect
by Darren Hardy
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Vanguard Press
List Price: $15.99
Your Price: $9.08
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
No gimmicks. No Hyperbole. No Magic Bullet. The Compound Effect is based on the principle that decisions shape your destiny. Little, everyday decisions will either take you to the life you desire or to disaster by default. Darren Hardy, publisher of Success Magazine, presents The Compound Effect, a distillation of the fundamental principles that have guided the most phenomenal achievements in business, relationships, and beyond. This easy-to-use, step-by-step operating system allows you to multiply your success, chart your progress, and achieve any desire. If you’re serious about living an extraordinary life, use the power of The Compound Effect to create the success you want.
- Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
- Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
- PUSH: 30 Days to Turbocharged Habits, a Bangin' Body, and the Life You Deserve!
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.