Grow a Pair: How to Stop Being a Victim and Take Back Your Life, Your Business, and Your Sanity
by Larry Winget
Hardcover: 176 pages
List Price: $17.50
Your Price: $14.04
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A five-time bestselling author and one of the country’s leading business speakers, Larry has made a reputation for being the first to challenge the positive-attraction gurus and the law-of-attraction bozos with his commonsense approach to success. Larry doesn’t sugar-coat, and he isn’t afraid to make people uncomfortable, because he wants us to stop making excuses, and start getting results.
In Grow a Pair, Larry takes on entitlement culture, the self-help movement, political correctness, and more. We’ve all heard the phrase grow a pair,” but Larry’s advice isn’t about anatomy it’s about attitude. To get the success we want, we need to reject victimhood in favor of being assertive and finally taking some responsibility.
With prescriptive advice on goal achieving, career, personal finance, and more, Grow a Pair will give the readers the kick in the pants they need.
- Shut Up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life: A Kick-Butt Approach to a Better Life
- It's Called Work for a Reason!: Your Success Is Your Own Damn Fault
- You're Broke Because You Want to Be: How to Stop Getting By and Start Getting Ahead
- People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!: The 10 Ways You Are Sabotaging Yourself and How You Can Overcome Them
- The Idiot Factor: The 10 Ways We Sabotage Our Life, Money, and Business
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.