What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: And Two Other Short Guides to Achieving More at Work and at Home
by Laura Vanderkam
Paperback: 192 pages
List Price: $14.00
Your Price: $10.20
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Three powerful mini e-books about high productivity, now together in paperback
Laura Vanderkam has combined her three popular mini e-books into one comprehensive guide, with a new introduction. It will help readers build habits that lead to happier, more productive lives, despite the pressures of their busy schedules. Trough interviews and anecdotes, she reveals . . .
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast—to jump-start the day productively.
- What the Most Successful People Do On the Weekend—to recharge and prepare for a great week.
- What the Most Successful People Do at Work—to accomplish more in less time.
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think
- I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time
- All the Money in the World: What the Happiest People Know About Wealth
- Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind (The 99U Book Series)
- 18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.