Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
by Simon Sinek
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Portfolio Trade
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $9.07
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
"A powerful and penetrating exploration of what separates great companies and great leaders from the rest."
-Polly LaBarre, coauthor of Mavericks at Work
Why are some people and organizations more innovative, more influential, and more profitable than others? Why do some command greater loyalty?
In studying the leaders who've had the greatest influence in the world, Simon Sinek discovered that they all think, act, and communicate in the exact same way-and it's the complete opposite of what everyone else does. People like Martin Luther King Jr., Steve Jobs, and the Wright Brothers might have little in common, but they all started with why.
Drawing on a wide range of real-life stories, Sinek weaves together a clear vision of what it truly takes to lead and inspire.
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- How to Deliver a Great TED Talk: Presentation Secrets of the World's Best Speakers
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don't
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.