Get The Residency: ASHP's Guide to Residency Interviews and Preparation
from American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
List Price: $23.00
Your Price: $20.01
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
You need to get the residency but the odds are tougher and the field more competitive than ever. How can you stand out in the field of thousands competing for critical residency positions? ASHP s new guide can help you. Based on a course that has gotten acceptance rates of 83 percent versus the national average of about 60. Order your copy, and get answers to your questions, including: When do I start planning my residency strategy and how? How can I set up a time line and task list to keep myself on target for success? How can I ace the interview process? What should I have in my portfolio, my CV, my resume? What happens if I don t make the match? The authors of this book are turning students into dynamic, successful candidates, and offer candid advice, guidance, and warnings that will be directly applicable to your hunt for a post graduate residency or fellowship.
- Maximize Your Rotations: ASHP's Student Guide to IPPEs, APPEs, and Beyond
- The Pharmacy Professional's Guide to Resumes and CV's and Interviewing (Reinders, The Pharmacy Professional's Guide to Resumes, CVs & Interviewing)
- Securing And Excelling In A Pharmacy Residency
- RxPrep Course Book A Comprehensive Course for the NAPLEX and CPJE
- The Residency Interview: How To Make the Best Possible Impression
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.