Cinephile: French Language and Culture Through Film, 2th Edition (French Edition)
by Kerri Conditto
Paperback: 448 pages
Publisher: Focus Publishing/R. Pullins Co.
List Price: $79.95
Your Price: $58.69
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Provide 2nd-year undergraduate French professors with a French language and culture textbook which integrates the study of language and culture with the study of films.
- Provide contextualized and structured pre-/post-viewing activities which maximize student comprehension of the films.
- Increase language proficiency through review of 1st-year grammar structures and vocabulary and through the progressive acquisition of 2nd year vocabulary and grammar structures necessary for the successful communication of ideas and opinions about the films.
- Break-down cultural barriers through the study of contemporary films.
- Increase student interest in French courses by integrating contemporary films that generate a greater appreciation of French culture, music, etc.
New to this Edition:
- Reorganized flow of chapter content and activities
- More grammar activities including closed- and open-ended exercises
- Updated and expanded cultural content and activities
- Student's workbook includes a reading section
- Instructor's Composition & Exams provides new composition topics and an oral production for each chapter, designed to test the student's oral proficiency.
- Cinephile Workbook: Intermediate French Language and Culture through Film (French Edition)
- English Grammar for Students of French: The Study Guide for Those Learning French, Sixth edition (O&H Study Guides)
- Un papillon dans la cite (French Edition)
- Le Petit Nicolas (French Edition) (Folio)
- Monsieur Ibrahim Et Les Fleurs Du Coran (French Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.