The Pharmacy Professional's Guide to Resumes and CV's and Interviewing (Reinders, The Pharmacy Professional's Guide to Resumes, CVs & Interviewing)
by Thomas P. Reinders
Paperback: 175 pages
Publisher: American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
List Price: $52.50
Your Price: $49.88
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The 3rd edition of this popular resource for student pharmacists and pharmacy professionals provides step-by-step instructions on preparing the resume, the curriculum vitae (CV), and cover letters, and preparing for the interview. This is a valuable resource for anyone seeking employment in the pharmacy field. The start-to-finish approach walks the reader through each phase of the process, providing helpful advice and sample forms along the way. A chapter on planning a career path in pharmacy is new to this edition.
* Updated sample resumes and CVs for pharmacists and technicians in a variety of settings, including community pharmacy, hospitals, academia, and industry.
* Concise tips for writing and formatting effective resumes and CVs, including electronic versions.
*New chapter on planning a career path in pharmacy.
*Tables that make it easy to select applicable action verbs, keywords, and other useful material.
*Nuts-and-bolts guidance for making the most of interviews.
*Nearly 20 pages of sample interview questions.
*Carefully researched lists of prime resources, Internet sites, and other reference works.
- Get The Residency: ASHP's Guide to Residency Interviews and Preparation
- RxPrep Course Book A Comprehensive Course for the NAPLEX and CPJE
- 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions
- Securing And Excelling In A Pharmacy Residency
- Pharmacotherapy Handbook, Eighth Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.