Medication Errors (Cohen, Medication Errors)
from American Pharmacists Association
Hardcover: 680 pages
Publisher: American Pharmacists Association
List Price: $113.00
Your Price: $107.35
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Medication Errors is the most comprehensive, authoritative examination of the causes of and means to preventing medication errors in print. It helps readers understand the system-based causes of medication errors, including pharmaceutical trademarks, drug packaging and labeling, and error-prone abbreviations and dose expressions, as well as the patient's role in preventing medication errors. The book also examines prevention of medication errors in relation to specific medications, patients, and conditions; reduction of risk and creation of a just culture of safety through medication error reporting systems; disclosure of medication errors to patients; risk analysis and treatment; and the clinical bioethics of safe medication practices. Available on Pharmacy Library.
- A Practical Guide to Contemporary Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Practice And The Law
- Medical Terminology: A Programmed Learning Approach to the Language of Health Care, Second Edition: Print and Online Course Access Code (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Medical Biochemistry: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 3e (Medial Biochemistry)
- Pharmaceutical Calculations 13th edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.