Making It in the Art World: New Approaches to Galleries, Shows, and Raising Money
by Brainard Carey
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Allworth Press
List Price: $19.95
Your Price: $13.41
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Making It in the Art World is an invaluable resource for artists at every stage, offering readers a plethora of strategies and helpful tips to plan and execute a successful artistic career. Topics include how to evaluate your own work, how to submit art, how to present work to the public, how to avoid distractions in the studio, and much more.
- New Markets for Artists: How to Sell, Fund Projects, and Exhibit Using Social Media, DIY Pop-Ups, eBay, Kickstarter, and Much More
- How to Start and Run a Commercial Art Gallery
- The Artist-Gallery Partnership: A Practical Guide to Consigning Art
- I'd Rather Be in the Studio: The Artist's No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion
- ART/WORK: Everything You Need to Know (and Do) As You Pursue Your Art Career
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.