What Color Is Your Parachute? For Teens, 2nd Edition: Discovering Yourself, Defining Your Future
by Carol Christen, Richard N. Bolles
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
List Price: $15.99
Your Price: $9.35
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In today’s über-competitive climate, you can’t just wing it when you graduate and count on finding a great job (or a great job finding you). It pays to figure out your interests early, so you can decide what additional schooling—and tuition debt—makes sense for your chosen field. In What Color Is Your Parachute? For Teens, career authorities Carol Christen and Richard N. Bolles not only help you plan for these decisions, but also help you define the unique passions that will lead you to your dream job. With new chapters on social media and sustainable jobs—along with all-new profiles of twentysomethings who’ve found work in solar energy, magazine writing, and more—this new edition has all the nitty-gritty details you need to get started now. Most importantly, it’s packed with the big-picture advice that will set you up to land the job that’s perfect for who you are—and who you want to be.
- Teens' Guide to College & Career Planning (Teen's Guide to College and Career Planning)
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2014: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Now What?: The Young Person's Guide to Choosing the Perfect Career
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook, Fourth Edition
- The Everything Career Tests Book: 10 Tests to Determine the Right Occupation for You
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.