The Job-Hunter's Survival Guide: How to Find a Rewarding Job Even When "There Are No Jobs"
by Richard N. Bolles
Paperback: 112 pages
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
List Price: $9.99
Your Price: $9.74
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
One hundred pages of lifesaving advice for people out of work. When over ten million people have needed help with their job-hunt—or with figuring out what to do with their life—there is one person they have turned to, more than any other. He is Richard N. Bolles, author of the #1 job-hunting book of all time, What Color Is Your Parachute? His name is well-known around the world. Just during the last twelve months, he has appeared in Time (“10 Ideas Changing the World Right Now,” March 2009), U.S. News & World Report (deemed “savior of the nation’s unemployed,” October 2008), NBC’s Today Show (broadcast in April 2009), and many other publications and shows. His book was the #1 best-seller on BusinessWeek’s paperback list as recently as last November.
Never has his advice been more sought than during these brutal economic times. He has responded by writing a completely new book: The Job-Hunter’s Survival Guide, designed particularly for people who are hanging on the ropes, who haven’t time to do a lot of reading but need help desperately—and now. Early reviews have called this little Guide “brilliant” and “tremendously helpful.”
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook, Fourth Edition
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Guide to Rethinking Resumes: Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter and Land Your Dream Interview
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2014: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- How to Find Your Mission in Life (Parachute Library)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.