The Job-Hunter's Survival Guide: How to Find a Rewarding Job Even When "There Are No Jobs"
by Richard N. Bolles
Paperback: 112 pages
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
List Price: $9.99
Your Price: $8.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
One hundred pages of lifesaving advice for people out of work. When over ten million people have needed help with their job-hunt—or with figuring out what to do with their life—there is one person they have turned to, more than any other. He is Richard N. Bolles, author of the #1 job-hunting book of all time, What Color Is Your Parachute? His name is well-known around the world. Just during the last twelve months, he has appeared in Time (“10 Ideas Changing the World Right Now,” March 2009), U.S. News & World Report (deemed “savior of the nation’s unemployed,” October 2008), NBC’s Today Show (broadcast in April 2009), and many other publications and shows. His book was the #1 best-seller on BusinessWeek’s paperback list as recently as last November.
Never has his advice been more sought than during these brutal economic times. He has responded by writing a completely new book: The Job-Hunter’s Survival Guide, designed particularly for people who are hanging on the ropes, who haven’t time to do a lot of reading but need help desperately—and now. Early reviews have called this little Guide “brilliant” and “tremendously helpful.”
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook, Fourth Edition
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2014: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- How to Find Your Mission in Life
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Guide to Job-Hunting Online, Sixth Edition: Blogging, Career Sites, Gateways, Getting Interviews, Job Boards, Job Search ... Resumes, Research Sites, Social Networking
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.