The Innovator's Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth
by Clayton M. Christensen, Michael E. Raynor
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: Harvard Business School Press
List Price: $34.95
In his international bestseller The Innovator's Dilemma, Clayton M. Christensen exposed this crushing paradox behind the failure of many industry leaders: by placing too much focus on pleasing their most profitable customers, these firms actually paved the way for their own demise by ignoring the disruptive technologies that aggressively evolved to displace them. In The Innovator’s Solution, Christensen and coauthor Michael E. Raynor help all companies understand how to become disruptors themselves.
Clay Christensen (author of the award-winning Harvard Business Review article, How Will You Measure Your Life?”) and Raynor not only reveal that innovation is more predictable than most managers have come to believe, they also provide helpful advice on the business decisions crucial to truly disruptive growth. Citing in-depth research and theories tested in hundreds of companies across many industries, the authors identify the processes that create successful innovationand they show managers how to tailor their strategies to the changing circumstances of a dynamic world.
The Innovator’s Solution is an important addition to any innovation library.
Published by Harvard Business Review Press.
- The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done (Harperbusiness Essentials)
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
- The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business
- The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail (Management of Innovation and Change)
- Seeing What's Next: Using Theories of Innovation to Predict Industry Change
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.