Becoming a Therapist: What Do I Say, and Why?
by Suzanne Bender MD, Edward Messner MD
Paperback: 332 pages
Publisher: The Guilford Press
List Price: $38.00
Your Price: $29.55
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- The Making of a Therapist (Norton Professional Books)
- The Counseling Practicum and Internship Manual: A Resource for Graduate Counseling Students
- The Six Stages Of Parenthood
- The Gift of Therapy: An Open Letter to a New Generation of Therapists and Their Patients
- The Little Psychotherapy Book: Object Relations in Practice
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.