Becoming a Therapist: What Do I Say, and Why?
by Suzanne Bender MD, Edward Messner MD
Paperback: 332 pages
Publisher: The Guilford Press
List Price: $38.00
Your Price: $28.92
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- The Accidental American: Immigration and Citizenship in the Age of Globalization
- The Making of a Therapist (Norton Professional Books)
- Advocacy Practice for Social Justice, Second Edition
- Learning Cognitive-Behavior Therapy: An Illustrated Guide
- Where to Start and What to Ask: An Assessment Handbook
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.