by Robin Kessler, Linda A. Strasburg
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: The Career Press, Inc.
List Price: $16.99
Your Price: $11.82
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Do you want the key to the best jobs with the best employers? It's time to play offense instead of defense. Competency-Based Resumes shows today's job candidates a new, more targeted way to write resumes to get them back on the same playing field with the best employers and improve their odds of winning the job they want. The system an employer uses when filling jobs has changed significantly in the past few years, and it is still evolving. Rather than simply looking at an applicant's past jobs, companies are instead looking at candidate's experiences in certain key areas-including measurable work habits and the personal skills, known as competencies, used to achieve objectives at work. Competency-Based Resumes offers you a new and effective way to create resumes that emphasizes the knowledge, skills, and abilities that you have and employers need.
- Competency-Based Interviews, Revised Edition: How to Master the Tough Interview Style Used by the Fortune 500s
- Invisible Children in the Society and Its Schools (Sociocultural, Political, and Historical Studies in Education)
- Cultural Proficiency: A Manual for School Leaders
- Improve Learning by Building Community: A Principal's Guide to Action
- Culturally Proficient Education: An Asset-Based Response to Conditions of Poverty
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.