Quick Reference Neuroscience for Rehabilitation Professionals: The Essential Neurological Principles Underlying Rehabilitation Professionals, Second Edition
by Sharon A. Gutman PhD OTR
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: Slack Incorporated
List Price: $54.95
Your Price: $44.54
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Dr. Sharon A. Gutman designed Quick Reference NeuroScience for Rehabilitation Professionals, Second Edition to provide easy-to-understand explanations of complex neurologic phenomena. The text describes basic neuroanatomical structures and functions, neuropathology underlying specific clinical conditions, and theories supporting clinical treatment.
Features of the Second Edition:
• User-friendly, bulleted outline format
• Italicized key concepts for easy scanning and identification
• Color illustrations to help visualize the location of neuroanatomical structures
• New clinical test questions
• New text boxes outlining neurologic conditions and treatments
• Updated and expanded glossary with both clinical and neurological terms
Including accessible information, color illustrations, new test questions, and updated features, Quick Reference NeuroScience for Rehabilitation Professionals: The Essential Neurologic Principles Underlying Rehabilitation Practice, Second Edition is a dynamic text for all students and clinicians in occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other areas of rehabilitation.
- Occupation-Based Activity Analysis (Thomas, Occupation-Based Activity Analysis)
- Neuroscience: Fundamentals for Rehabilitation, 4e
- Willard and Spackman's Occupational Therapy
- Screening Adult Neurologic Populations: A Step-by-Step Instruction Manual, 2nd Edition
- Research in Occupational Therapy: Methods of Inquiry for Enhancing Practice
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.