Quick Reference Neuroscience for Rehabilitation Professionals: The Essential Neurological Principles Underlying Rehabilitation Professionals, Second Edition
by Sharon A. Gutman PhD OTR
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: Slack Incorporated
List Price: $62.95
Your Price: $48.37
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Dr. Sharon A. Gutman designed Quick Reference NeuroScience for Rehabilitation Professionals, Second Edition to provide easy-to-understand explanations of complex neurologic phenomena. The text describes basic neuroanatomical structures and functions, neuropathology underlying specific clinical conditions, and theories supporting clinical treatment.
Features of the Second Edition:
• User-friendly, bulleted outline format
• Italicized key concepts for easy scanning and identification
• Color illustrations to help visualize the location of neuroanatomical structures
• New clinical test questions
• New text boxes outlining neurologic conditions and treatments
• Updated and expanded glossary with both clinical and neurological terms
Including accessible information, color illustrations, new test questions, and updated features, Quick Reference NeuroScience for Rehabilitation Professionals: The Essential Neurologic Principles Underlying Rehabilitation Practice, Second Edition is a dynamic text for all students and clinicians in occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other areas of rehabilitation.
- Neuroscience: Fundamentals for Rehabilitation, 4e
- Screening Adult Neurologic Populations: A Step-by-Step Instruction Manual, 2nd Edition
- Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction Seventh Edition
- Pedretti's Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 7e (Occupational Therapy Skills for Physical Dysfunction (Pedretti))
- Pierson and Fairchild's Principles & Techniques of Patient Care, 5e
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.