Your 5:2 Diet Days Tasty Recipes For One
by Lucy Lonsdale
Paperback: 82 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $8.50
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The 5:2 diet has become increasingly popular as one that is practical, manageable and makes scientific sense. Those who have in the past failed to make a diet work for them have discovered a way of eating that requires a minimal amount of willpower, is easy to understand and does not deprive them of their favourite foods. And most importantly it actually works. This book not only provides an introduction to the 5:2 diet; it also provides what until now has been difficult to find in one place – recipes for one person. These are tasty and creative, provide calorific information for every meal and allow you to mix and match to your needs and tastes. There are twenty menus for your calorie-restricted days, allowing for three delicious meals a day, each meal clearly marked with its calorie content. Every day’s total calorie intake is also listed. Measurements are given both in metric and imperial amounts to save you having to do any conversions wherever in the world you live. Bon appétit!
- The 5:2 Diet: Feast for 5 Days, Fast for 2 Days to Lose Weight and Revitalize Your Health
- The Skinny 5:2 Diet Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe And Menu Ideas Under 100, 200, 300 And 400 Calories For Your 5:2 Diet (Kitchen Collection )
- The FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting
- 100 Under 500 Calorie Meals: Healthy and Tasty Recipes
- 5:2 Diet Recipes - Easy, Tasty, Calorie-counted Dishes to Make Your Fasting Day
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.