Elements of Programming Interviews: 300 Questions and Solutions
by Adnan Aziz, Amit Prakash, Tsung-Hsien Lee
Paperback: 500 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $39.95
Your Price: $33.10
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
EPI includes a summary of the nontechnical aspects of interviewing, including common mistakes, strategies for a great interview, the interviewer's perspective, negotiating the best offer, and much more.
Since different candidates have different time constraints, EPI includes a study guide with several study scenarios, ranging from weekend Hackathon to semester long preparation with a recommended a subset of problems for each scenario.
All problems are classified in terms of their difficulty level and include many variants in addition to the 300 problems to help you apply what you have learned more widely.
- Getting Ready
- Strategies For A Great Interview
- Conducting An Interview
- Primitive Types
- Arrays and Strings
- Linked Lists
- Stacks and Queues
- Binary Trees
- Hash Tables
- Binary Search Trees
- Algorithms on Graphs
- Parallel Computing
- Design Problems
- Discrete Mathematics
- Cracking the Coding Interview: 150 Programming Questions and Solutions
- Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job
- Ace the Programming Interview: 160 Questions and Answers for Success
- Coding Interview Questions
- Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy: Data Structure and Algorithmic Puzzles, Second Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.