How to Write the Perfect CV: Practical Guide with Examples
by M. E. Brandon
Paperback: 104 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $7.99
Your Price: $7.19
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Do you want to write a perfect CV? If the answer is YES then this is the right book for you!!! The curriculum vitae or CV constitutes the best business card of a candidate when applying for a job, being that essential if wishing to participate in a recruitment process. With "How to Write the Perfect CV: Practical Guide with Examples" you will learn to elaborate the most important document of your professional career. This book will show you how to create a perfect CV that could fulfil its main purpose: become the best presentation tool of the candidate and get the job you want!!. The practical examples and suggestions included in this book are the results of many years of experience as responsible for different human resources departments and numerous recruitment processes. This book will show you how to elaborate a perfect CV that could fulfil its main purpose: become the best presentation tool of the candidate and get the job you want!!
- Knock 'em Dead Cover Letters: Cover letter samples and strategies you need to get the job you want
- CV Handbook: A curriculum vitae owner's manual
- The Academic Job Search Handbook, 4th Edition
- How to Prepare Your Curriculum Vitae (How To?series)
- How to Write a Cv That Really Works: A Concise, Thorough and Comprehensive Guide to Writing an Effective Resume
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.