Outliers: The Story of Success: A BookCaps Study Guide
Paperback: 88 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $4.99
Your Price: $4.46
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Malcolm Gladwell's "Outliers: The Story of Success" packs a lot of concepts into a short space; if it's been awhile sense you read the book or if you just need a quick refresher, let us help. This study guide explains all the key concepts and people in the book, as well as gives a summary of what's learned in each chapter. BookCap Study Guides do not contain text from the actual book, and are not meant to be purchased as alternatives to reading the book. We all need refreshers every now and then. Whether you are a student trying to cram for that big final, or someone just trying to understand a book more, BookCaps can help. We are a small, but growing company, and are adding titles every month.
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Gladwell, Malcolm (1st (first) Edition) [Hardcover(2008)]
- Leadership Development in Balance: MADE/Born
- Critical Reading and Writing: A Bedford Spotlight Rhetoric
- Leadership for a Better World: Understanding the Social Change Model of Leadership Development
- Everyday Life in Early America
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.