The FastDiet Cookbook: 150 Delicious, Calorie-Controlled Meals to Make Your Fasting Days Easy
by Mimi Spencer, Sarah Schenker
Hardcover: 272 pages
Publisher: Atria Books
List Price: $25.99
Your Price: $16.01
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The indispensable companion to the #1 New York Times bestselling diet book the FastDiet became an instant international bestseller with a powerful, life-changing message: it’s possible to lose weight and reduce your risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer, all while eating what you would normally eat five days a week. You simply cut your caloric intake two days a week—to 500 calories for women, 600 for men. But as FastDiet author Dr. Michael Mosley says, “It’s not really fasting. It’s just a break from your normal routine.”
This fabulous new cookbook offers 150 carefully crafted, nutritious, low-calorie recipes to enable you to incorporate the FastDiet into your daily life. Ranging from simple breakfasts to leisurely suppers, the recipes are all expertly balanced and calorie-counted by FastDiet coauthor Mimi Spencer (a devotee of the diet herself!) and nutritionist Dr. Sarah Schenker. From soups to meat dishes to delicious fish-based meals, the recipes are designed to fill you up and stave off hunger—even though none is over 500 calories. There are also detailed menu plans and plenty of encouraging tips, including kitchen-cupboard essentials, the latest nutritional advice, and a whole section of speedy meals for busy days.
With an introduction to the diet itself— detailing its many scientifically backed health benefits and the transformative results achieved by hundreds of thousands of readers—this book is an essential follow-up companion guide to the FastDiet. With the FastDiet Cookbook, you will never have to worry about planning your fast days again!
- The FastDiet - Revised & Updated: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting
- The 5: 2 Fast Diet for Beginners: The Complete Book for Intermittent Fasting with Easy Recipes and Weight Loss
- FastExercise: The Simple Secret of High-Intensity Training
- 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Healthy and Filling 5:2 Fast Diet Recipes that You Can Make Now to Lose Weight and Enhance your Health. (A Cookbook and Guide to the 5:2 Fast Diet)
- The FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.