How To Deliver A TED Talk: Secrets Of The World's Most Inspiring Presentations
by Jeremey Donovan
Paperback: 112 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $9.95
"How To Deliver A TED Talk" is a complete guide for creating presentations that inspire others through your story. Based on intensive study of the most popular TEDTalks, this step-by-step playbook shows you how to select your topic, craft your narrative, master your delivery, and refine your design.
- How to Deliver a Great TED Talk: Presentation Secrets of the World's Best Speakers
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Lead with a Story: A Guide to Crafting Business Narratives That Captivate, Convince, and Inspire
- Magic of Impromptu Speaking: Create a Speech That Will Be Remembered for Years in Under 30 Seconds
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.