RxPrep Course Book - A Comprehensive Course for the NAPLEX® & CPJE (2014 Edition)
by Karen Shapiro PharmD BCPS, Sherry Brown PharmD BCPS MBA, Danny McNatty PharmD MHA BCPS
Paperback: 1079 pages
Publisher: RxPrep, Inc.
An invaluable study guide for any pharmacy student, the 2014 edition includes:
- Updated Guidelines & Treatments: Lipids, ACS, Heart Failure & DSM-5
- New Chapters in Travel Medicine, Celiac Disease, Sickle Cell Disease & Pharmacokinetics
- Expanded Infectious Diseases
- Expanded Calculations
The Course Book and Test Bank Assessment are included in the complete RxPrep Online Pharmacy Review Course.
About the 2014 Edition
The RxPrep Course Book was developed as an in-depth companion to the RxPrep Online Pharmacy Review Course. The text matches to the content of the NAPLEX® blueprint and is complete for all topics tested. Students will find the topics are covered in an easy to comprehend fashion, including an expanded calculations section with answers explained step-by-step.
Completely updated for 2014 to reflect the newest drugs and latest guidelines, the RxPrep Course Book is the preferred study guide for students preparing for the NAPLEX® and/or the CPJE (CA exam clinical sections) and includes essential background sections (Exam Overview & Test Taking Tips, Drug Interactions, Pharmacoeconomics, Drug Allergies, Pharmacogenomics) and other required foundation material to help build your knowledge base. Includes practice cases for many of the major therapeutic topics.
- Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law, 8th Ed. (Reiss, Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law)
- A Guide to California Community Pharmacy Law 8th edition 2013 - 2015
- The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy, 10th Edition (Gourley, Apha Complete Review for Pharmacy)
- NAPLEX 2014-2015 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests: Book + Online (Kaplan NAPLEX Review: The Complete Guide to Licensing Exam)
- Antibiotics Simplified
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.